policies and procedures
Health standards for class participants:
1. Classes are still limited in size to provide comfort for those who are reluctant to be in larger groups.
2. In most cases students each have their own work table.
1. Students reserve their spot in class by registering and prepaying, using the "more information" link in each class listing.
2. Classes will start on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early to be seated and ready to begin.
3 Pricing, dates, and times are subject to change.
4. Students must adhere to the health safety guidelines to remain in the classroom.
1. Scarab reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. If a class is cancelled participants will be notified a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Students will be given the option of rescheduling at a later date or receiving a full refund.
2. Students may cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a refund, which will be given as a credit towards another class. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged. Instructors plan and purchase supplies well in advance of their classes.
3. There is no credit given for a student cancelling within 48 hours of a class.